Marketing Communications Specialist – Wilmington, Delaware
In conjunction with Senior Manager Corporate Communication and Marketing Services, responsible for day-to-day product marketing activities for new and existing products. Develops and implements internal and external marketing initiatives to include collateral, media, promotions, merchandising, tradeshows, and website management to help achieve business goals.
Key Essential Functions
- Develop and execute short and long range comprehensive marketing and promotional programs, to support business objectives.
- Provide input during the development of marketing budgets and manage budget within annual financial goals.
- Execute advertising and promotional activities outlined in marketing plans including literature development and fulfillment, print, media, direct mail, public relations, digital marketing, and social media.
- Trade show coordination and management.
- Promotional giveaway procurement and fulfillment.
- Aid in determining agencies and suppliers of record, and assists in negotiating contract terms and conditions for promotional and marketing services.
- Monitor competitors’ promotional and marketing activities.
- Provides content and oversees the development and maintenance of the NAI website.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in Marketing or related field.
- One to four years of experience with marketing communications, public relations, or relevant communications field.
- Excellent, demonstrable verbal and written communication skills (verbal and written), problem solving capabilities and the ability to work both independently and as a part of a team.
- Demonstrable experience with creating, deploying and maintaining marketing strategies online, developing web content, executing a social media strategy and writing press releases.
- Knowledge of digital marketing/social media methodologies and related technologies.
- Expertise in managing and prioritizing multiple projects, attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be comfortable interacting with customers at all levels of the organization.
- Microsoft Office proficiency.
Physical Demands: Performing work in a typical office environment
Annual Overnight Travel: Approximately 10%
Job Location: Wilmington, Delaware
Job Classification: Full time, exempt
Nichino members enjoy an excellent health benefits package, competitive pay, paid vacation and sick leave.
Please CLICK HERE to submit your resume and to see Benefits-at-a-Glance.
Nichino America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.